maandag 10 december 2012

Lieselotte and the Monday...

Hellowww everybody...

I went to work today... This is what I whore... Hope you like it! Leave a comment and I will visit your blog very soon! Thank you!!!


Dress: H&M
Sweater: Unknwown
Watch & boots: Esprit
Wearing some extra socks in my boots...

Detail of my necklaces!

Nailpolish: Catrice-After eight
Hallowww iedereen...

Vandaag ging ik werken en dit is wat ik droeg... Hopelijk vinden jullie het leuk! Laat een reactie achter en dan kom ik zeker eens langs op jouw blog! Alvast bedankt!

XOXO
Lieselotte

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this look on you. Simple, comfy yet chic. I really like the color matching between the boots, jewelries and your hair. Great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. very cute babe!

    Please vote for me at this
    link for the Grazia contest!You can vote every day…thanks!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hola guapa el nailpolish es precioso
    gracias por tu comentario
    besos

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a fab blog. I love it!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen